Izmir Democracy University is based on a “quality-oriented” management system in research, education, interaction with society and management and administrative services to contribute both locally and globally. Within the scope of this adopted quality-oriented management system, it works in line with the policies determined below.
- Developing value-creating research projects in cooperation with social stakeholders and collaborating with stakeholders in decision-making processes.
- In line with the mission and vision of the institution, to ensure that the right person is employed in the right task, by observing the principle of transparency, to establish and develop systems in accordance with the principle of accountability.
- To follow and improve performance indicators within a plan in line with the goal of being a research university determined in the strategic plan.
- To observe the satisfaction of the students by updating the education and training in accordance with the change and development.
- It works by adopting continuous improvement and Plan, Do, Check and Act (PDCA) methods in all its activities.