The courses to be added will be provided by Students Affairs Office on OBS.
Exemption of Courses
Students may apply for exemption for the courses that they had previously taken and passed from prior institution. Students may apply exemption within 1 month following the latest registration date. Students are required to apply to their departments with the related documents below:
- Course Exemption Petition (Sample Petition document can be obtained from Students Affairs Office.
- Transcript from Students Affairs Office of the prior institution. If the details of grades’ system and program language are not specified in the transcript, an additional document with the relevant information is required.
- Course Contents – The original copy where details of the course contents that has been successfully completed in the prior institution are specified is required. (with original signature and stamp of the school)
Foreign Language Exemption Exam
- Students are required to sit in the exemption exam conducted by School of Foreign Languages in order to be exempted from mandatory preparatory class.
- Students are required to sit in the exemption exam conducted by School of Foreign Languages in order to be exempted from foreign language (English) courses.