The official student registrations for 2021-2022 Academic Year will be made via e-state website or in person in university (if the student is over 18, notary-approved document is required for the attorney for the student who will not be able to register.) Students who do not complete the registration in the given deadline will not be admitted to school. Students, though having completed the registration on time, will not be admitted in case of detection of false documentation and lack of requirements of registration. No documents will not be asked for registration.
- Students need to get “e-state” passwords from the nearest PTT office.
- Students need to register to Turkish Republic Identity Authenticity System (TC Vatandaş Kimlik Doğrulama Sistemi) via https://www.turkiye.gov.tr
- Students need to register by clicking “e-hizmetler” > “Yükseköğretim Kurulu Başkanlığı” > “Üniversite E-kayıt” within the deadlines.
- Students who registered via e-state are not required to register again in person.
- Students will be able to get “Student Certificate” using password on e-state platform.
Face-to face registration
Students, if not registered on e-state platform, are required to register in person, in Students’ Affairs Office within the registration deadline.